The logo design making process typically involves the following steps:
- Research and brainstorming: This involves understanding the brand, its target audience, and competitors.
- Concept development: Based on the research, designers create rough sketches and ideas to develop a concept.
- Refinement: The selected concepts are then refined and transformed into more polished sketches.
- Presentation: The designer presents the refined sketches to the client for feedback.
- Iteration: Based on the client’s feedback, the designer makes necessary changes and refines the logo further.
- Finalization: The final logo design is chosen, and the designer creates the final version in vector format for various applications.
- Delivery: The final logo is delivered to the client in various file formats for use on websites, business cards, and other materials.
- Maintenance: The client is responsible for maintaining consistency in the use of the logo in all its applications.